Monday, December 21, 2015

Home and Happy

First of all I'm positive that prayer works! I'm praising God for all of your prayers! You all tapped into God's healing power and I'm reaping the benefits of your prayers! 

I am completely blessed by the doctors God has given me. Both the surgeon and the plastic surgeon are Christians and prayed with me before surgery! The surgery lasted a bit longer than they thought but I woke up just fine and was up and walking a couple of hours after surgery and then home Saturday by noon. I'm definitely in a lot of pain but the meds they gave me are keeping it tolerable. It's better every day. I feel like I can move another part of me easier every day. 

Sat and Sun my sis in love Sherry cared for me so wonderfully while the kids were gone. Both the kids and dogs were kept by friends an extra night and everyone came home this morning. The extra night was actually really good for me, I was able to nap quite a bit.  She will be missed when she goes home Wed.

Now that the kids and fur kids are home I'm finding myself up more (it's a good thing). They are doing great at helping Aunt Sherry with house stuff and me with resting and filling my water or getting things out of my reach. The dogs are a great blanket!

I can't say enough how much I appreciate and love each and every one of you! God has blessed me richly with family and friends. I know thank you isn't adequate but for now it's all I have.

Prayer requests:
**Continued healing for me. Pray the drains come out sooner than later.
**For the kids to have good attitudes and helpful hearts.
**The Love of Jesus would shine in and from this home to all who come by.

Merry Christmas!
Fully Trusting Him,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment